That's right, everyone. We've hit Episode 10. I know it's hard to believe. We can hardly believe it ourselves. This one has been sitting in the editing room for a while due to life conflicts once again. It also spent a lot of time going through the editing machine. All that said, it's finally produced, mostly coherent, and occasionally informative.
As always, thank you so much for listening to the program. Please help spread the word about Linux in the HAM shack by tweeting about us, posting on your blogs, telling your fellow hams and just getting the word out. We appreciate it, and we'll do the same for you if you send us your information.
Tons of feedback in this episode and then we tackle digital modes from RTTY to Throb. Enjoy.
73 de Russ
- WA0EIR - Ted in Clinton, Iowa, USA
- AD7MI - Scott in Leavenworth, Kansas, USA
- VE6LE - Richard in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- KG6ZYC - Heather in Campbell, California, USA
- VK7AX - Al in Ulverstone, Tasmania, Australia
- KD8ARO - Henry in Walton, West Virginia, USA
- KK7DS - Dan in Hillsboro, Oregon, USA