Although Episode #001 was purely introductory, there are a few things we can include in the show notes section:
- Russ <k5tux at blacksparrowmedia dot com> is podcasting from north central Arkansas.
- Richard <kb5jbv at blacksparrowmedia dot com> is podcasting from northeast Texas.
- We use Skype for IP telephony.
- The podcast was recorded and edited using Audacity.
- The intro and outro music was composed and recorded by Lonesome Dave.
- The podcast will focus on Debian and Ubuntu.
- The show will be released every other Tuesday, starting with October 7, 2008.
- The feed is available at iTunes. Simply search for "ham shack" in the iTunes Store.
That's all for Episode #001. Tune in next time.