Thank you for visiting Linux in the Ham Shack! Some of our content is members only. In order to help support us, please sign up for membership and you will be granted extra privileges and special access to members-only content. Some of the special benefits included with your subscription are:
- A feed of the original, unedited episode recordings (when available)
- A feed of edited episodes without music in MP3 format
- Download access to episodes in FLAC format
- Access to our educational video and screencast library\
- Access to tech and radio articles written by LHS hosts and listeners
- Free limited-edition LHS merchandise (when available)
- The ability to view and contribute to the live show syllabus via Etherpad
- Automatic entry into ALL contests
- More as we think of things to make this program better...
Patreon Sponsorship is preferred. You'll get access and special mention on our Discord server. Plus access to Patreon-only content and it helps us keep in better contact with our benefactors.Become a Patron!
Or if you prefer Paypal, we have these options:
Monthly Membership ($2.00/mo):
Yearly Membership ($20.00/yr):
2 comments on “Membership Options”
Hi Russ and gang.
Just wanted to help support Linux in the Hamshack.
Thanks for all your work!
PS: how about a Raspberry Pi episode.
Love the CQRLOG setup Youtube. I have almost the same setup but – CQRLOG 2.5.2 and Ubuntu 20.04 plus FT-450D. QUESTION: USB CAT control cable for FT-450D- which one do you use?? Looking to identify the correct one before I buy it. Thanks! KC1PDR
Comments are closed.