- Please sign up for the LHS mailing list. Visit the Bluecows List server and click the lhspodcast link to subscribe. It's very low volume, so don't hesitate to sign up.
- The Mid-America GNU/Linux Networkers Conference (MAGNetcon) will be May 6-7, 2011 at the St. Louis Union Station Marriott. If you know anyone that might be a sponsor, exhibitor, or speaker, please let us know. Application forms are available on the web site. Registration will begin December 1, 2010. There will be a live music concert and cocktail hour at the close.
- LHS merchandise is available at the SHOP! link on Web site. Check out the Badgerwear or buy one of the other LHS-branded items at PrintFection.com/lhs or Cafe Press. Thanks!
- Promote the LHS podcast by adding a link to the show in your email signature. Paul, M0TZO is doing his best. Thank you!
- The Ohio Linux Fest 2010 LHS raffle winners are:
- We received a donation from Torsten H. Thank you!
- If you'd like to help the podcast, please consider making a donation. It's easy! Just a click on the Donate button on the web site. Every dollar helps.
- This week, Russ, Richard and guest Bill, KA9WKA, have a round-table discussion of an article Russ read on the internet. Jeff, KE9V, posted the article "Ham Radio's Lost Future" and raises a number of valid points, but also some controversal ones. Our hosts discuss this at length.
- What do you think? Is ham radio still relevant? Are amateur radio operators still innovating? Or is ham radio regressing into its past? Please send us your comments.
- Contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org, Russ at email@example.com, or both at the same time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Bill at email@example.com.
- Listen to the live stream every other Tuesday at 8:00pm Central time. Check the LHS web site for dates.
- Leave us a voice mail at 888-455-0305 or 417-200-4811, or record an introduction to the podcast.
- Sign up for the LHS mailing list.
- Thanks to Dave from Gamma Leonis for the theme music.