In case anyone has seen weird behavior in the RSS feeds or on the Web sites, let me explain: I have renumbered episodes after #018. Back then I recorded a couple of updates from OSCON 2010 and called them Episode #018A and Episode #019A. Not long after that, the discrepancy in numbering started to eat at me. Now a couple of years later, I have decided to do something about it. All of the episodes have been renumbered, meaning that we're a couple of episodes ahead of where we were. This will probably cause a little bit of confusion in the short term but overall I am happy that it is done. Nothing else has changed, just the numbering scheme. Thank you for your patience while we go through this brief transition period.
73 de Russ, Linux in the Ham Shack